Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Out of Place...

The only professional development that I've ever found useful has either focused on technical skills or collaborating with my peers.  The AGP courses do both of those things!!!  It's been a great opportunity to try out new activities with my students.  Another teacher (and I apologize because I can't remember who posted the activity) has his students use Photoshop to put themselves in a situation they wouldn't normally be in.  The key is getting the pose correct and properly blending the images together.


It seemed like a fun way to get my students to practice with masks, adjustment layers and blending modes.  Here's the example I gave them:


And here's an example of what they came up with:

Everyone else is still working on the assignment (Photoshop is a time sink!!!!) so I'll post more student work as I get it.  A few more:





No comments:

Post a Comment